Pages

Dec 13, 2010

for life





Three days ago I thought about moving my blog quietly to a new space, giving it a clean fresh look and writing about what I think frankly and ouvertly…well, there was just one thing that didn’t go according to the plan – moving it QUIETLY. But I guess it’s not a bad thing.
Today I feel dark, wintery and blurry. Trying to find a couple of images that can reflect the meaning of ‘dark’ I came across this amazing haircut. It’s not so far from reality though, I just need to wait a couple of months for my bangs to grow out and I’ll have the identical one happening on my head. Then I’ll be able to sleep on the train to work without pulling the hat over my eyes, and I’ll bump into strangers and start unnecessary conversations, and wear the sunglasses backwards so that no one can tell which way I’m going.

No comments:

Today I felt like I needed to breath the cold digital winter air…I felt that my current position in blogosphere was suffocating me…I took a ride out into the infinite snowy fields and filled my lungs anew…and I felt that I needed to share.

This is a more personal and honest part of what I do. I run an image blog ± (Various Sources) on Tumblr, write a good old fashion blog .origami mon ami since 2006, and since recently publish a fashion fanzine Various Sources. All Brussels-based, I’m no globe-trotter, although I do explore the Northern part of the Old Continent with immense pleasure.

I want to share what I think, see, like, wear, buy, want, make, do, visit, love, know, discover, find, lose, keep, get, give, take, share


Follow cut the cute