Pages

Jul 10, 2011

...in weekend knack

Just to prove that I still exist, there’s a silly streetstyle shot of myself. I can’t even be sure whether I like it or not. The part of any blogger’s jouissance is to be photographed in all glory the wardrobe may offer, to casually scratch the back of your head saying “ well, I forgot where I got these trousers, I think it was at some private designer sale in Antwerp”, and then you’ll probably site the designers by their first name, like they are all friends of yours, and then you’ll surely add to your ridiculous occupation of a sales assistant that you’re are a blogger too. And off you go – into the jungle of the city streets, sad creature longing to be hunted…
But what really happens is a poor lighting, clumsy pose and a head-to-toe COS outfit on the day when you woke up on the wrong side.

No comments:

Today I felt like I needed to breath the cold digital winter air…I felt that my current position in blogosphere was suffocating me…I took a ride out into the infinite snowy fields and filled my lungs anew…and I felt that I needed to share.

This is a more personal and honest part of what I do. I run an image blog ± (Various Sources) on Tumblr, write a good old fashion blog .origami mon ami since 2006, and since recently publish a fashion fanzine Various Sources. All Brussels-based, I’m no globe-trotter, although I do explore the Northern part of the Old Continent with immense pleasure.

I want to share what I think, see, like, wear, buy, want, make, do, visit, love, know, discover, find, lose, keep, get, give, take, share


Follow cut the cute