Pages

Nov 10, 2011

COS spring/summer 2012 lookbook

my page got some blogger bug... i really hope it's over now, because i have just so much to tell!


Some simple and predictable freshness from COS. I like the blues and the greens, but I hope to see some rust or ochre appear here and there. It’s the 90’s sort of cleanness, without any fuss or unnecessary details…but there are no exceptional pieces either – it’s the combination that grabs the attention: the printed suit with shorts or a flood-length printed trousers and an extreme shoulder navy top. I’m not sure if this sterile and grown-up fashion is tailor-made for my taste, but COS lookbooks are always just a deviation from reality of a large surface high-street boutique filled with hits and misses of the current fashion consumerism. I’m rather sure to buy my entire wardrobe at COS….again!

No comments:

Today I felt like I needed to breath the cold digital winter air…I felt that my current position in blogosphere was suffocating me…I took a ride out into the infinite snowy fields and filled my lungs anew…and I felt that I needed to share.

This is a more personal and honest part of what I do. I run an image blog ± (Various Sources) on Tumblr, write a good old fashion blog .origami mon ami since 2006, and since recently publish a fashion fanzine Various Sources. All Brussels-based, I’m no globe-trotter, although I do explore the Northern part of the Old Continent with immense pleasure.

I want to share what I think, see, like, wear, buy, want, make, do, visit, love, know, discover, find, lose, keep, get, give, take, share


Follow cut the cute