Pages

Feb 16, 2011

Breaching of blogger’s social etiquette

NOTE: this post contains fowl language….because I just followed the link to Elle Belgium’s blog and it almost made me throw up my dinner onto the laptop keyboard. Hunting and Collecting is badly misspelled on their own competition page – poorly written awkward text that doesn't even worth reading! Not being able to take it any longer I scrolled down to find a suggested link to the Topshop launch at RA13 – all finely illustrated with an image of Rodarte shoes. What the fuck are the bloggers at Elle Belgium thinking while polluting the digital air with such bull? Or the audience has got to be completely blind, deaf and dumb to appreciate this… Read Dazed Digital and learn how it’s done, Elle team!

No comments:

Today I felt like I needed to breath the cold digital winter air…I felt that my current position in blogosphere was suffocating me…I took a ride out into the infinite snowy fields and filled my lungs anew…and I felt that I needed to share.

This is a more personal and honest part of what I do. I run an image blog ± (Various Sources) on Tumblr, write a good old fashion blog .origami mon ami since 2006, and since recently publish a fashion fanzine Various Sources. All Brussels-based, I’m no globe-trotter, although I do explore the Northern part of the Old Continent with immense pleasure.

I want to share what I think, see, like, wear, buy, want, make, do, visit, love, know, discover, find, lose, keep, get, give, take, share


Follow cut the cute